Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 29 January 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 8

8. Thinking back to day 2, did you ever reach your goal or are you still working towards it? If you reached it - have you set yourself a new one?

I would definately say I'm still working towards the goal, if you class 'making as much money as possible' a valid goal haha! but as mentioned on day 2, I will be setting myself a gold making challenge at the end of this community event, so I could revisit this question in more detail then I think!

I'm well on the way to making a nice amount of gold though, since starting this event, I have made approx 40-45k gold from buying cheap and selling high within the pet market, so hopefully *fingers crossed* it will continue! I would like to break into the mount market also, but currently, my jewelcrafter doesn't know all the panther mount recipes, and the market is quite flooded with those already, have to think about this one a little more.

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment