Click below to subscribe !

Monday 28 January 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 7

7. If you were starting over again (maybe on a new server perhaps), how would you start building some capital & what goal would you set yourself?

This question applies so well to my alliance Death Knight, literally only been playing her a couple of months and on a brand new server.


As with every new character, you have to pound the quests to gain money, but also the items they reward, you can't always use so these are perfect ways to build up cash. Also starting professions, especially on a Death Knight, there are no trainers in the starting zone for professions, so you have to speed through to get to Stormwind/Orgrimmar to finish off the starting zone and officially start the game. I blasted my way through these, raced to Stormwind and immediately ran into Ellwyn for some Copper Vein hunting. This was a fantastic way to make money, because it was something I was doing to aid my character anyway, in building her Mining Skill, and I needed gems for my Jewel crafting, so I would grind and grind until I felt I had more than I needed and sold the spare ore and stones for big bucks. Rinse and Repeat until your done! Plus Azeroth Ore and Stones are always a good seller so I had some luck on my side.


Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment