Click below to subscribe !

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Blog Azeroth Shared Topic: What do you want for Winter Veil?

Hey all!

Whilst browsing BlogAzeroth.com, I noticed there was a new shared topic! My second to participate in /woop!

What do you want for Winter Veil? Where do I start!

  1. Cinder Kitten pet - Just been released onto the Blizz Store, this little cutey is a must! 
  2. Robot and Lumpy Pets - I have missed out on getting Lumpy and the Clockwork robot from previous Winter Veil world events, so I'm really hoping that they come to me this year, I have been a good girl! Honest!
  3. A new main hand weapon - Preferably the lovely mace from Heart of Fear which drops from the Empress. It's too good! I have my gem ready to go in it also, and apparently your shadowfiend turns into a sha when you have this mace, errr need!!!!?!! Sounds brilliant!
To be honest I could list each pet I don't currently have, but if I did manage to achieve one of these, I would be a very happy person :)

Winter Veil starts on Saturday December 15th and runs till January 2nd, can't wait! One of my favourite times of year, in game and out!



Kaitz~

Current pet total: 468!

No comments:

Post a Comment