Click below to subscribe !

Sunday 10 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making - Day 19

19. Have you bought yourself anything really expensive as a reward for earning all that gold? Or do you have a self-present in mind for when you reach your goal?

I did just spend 7k on the Darkmoon Faire tank trinket for my wolfy, but not as a present for making gold, more of a hope to increase itemlvl, but having the spare funds to do so wouldn't have been possible without my auction house efforts so, kinda is a mini gift for my efforts! :D

As mentioned in a previous transmog post, I would love to get my Jade Panther mounts, and/or any of the other panther mounts as they look great. Also still need to get hold of a Vial of Sands for to actually own a flying passenger mount - would be sweet!

I was hoping to hit 100k gold before this 20 days event was over, but lets see what happens in the next day or so!

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment