Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Fly by mining!

What's that you say?

Fly by mining! aka helping a friend who is not the required level to use his or her flying mount to gather ore.


THE ALMIGHTY KAITDRAGON!


Whilst on my way to help my friend, Jaedia, out with some Hellfire Ramparts boosts for her lil panda rogue, we were talking and she mentioned needing a little more Thorium before hitting Hellfire Peninsula for the Fel Iron Ore to level her Engineering. I offered to help gather the Thorium in Swamp of Sorrows, now that I have a passenger flying mount and Fly By Mining was born! It was very speedy and helped out a friend in need.

Kaitz~

1 comment:

  1. Is there any user friendly CAD software available?. . I have tried Autodesk but its massively complicated and obviously for very professional use..... . Im looking for an alternative to using the drawing function of microsoft excel...... . Any advice is very welcome..

    Solidworks 2012

    ReplyDelete