Click below to subscribe !

Wednesday 21 November 2012

aaaawwwoooooooooo

Wolf impression.. can only mean one thing.. Worgen!

A couple of weeks ago, my friends from another server asked me to make an alliance character there just for funsies, and of course I had to pick Worgen. I had never really completed the starting quest zone, and technically still havent. I made a Worgen Warrior at first, got to around lvl 10 and changed my mind, so I'm now a Worgen Deathknight. Sure the instant boost to lvl 55 was appealing, but I've already got a higher lvl warrior, so it makes sense to try to get something else up to 90. So far its quite fun, I don't get to play it as much as I would like as my priest keeps me busy, but the main thing is I can chill with my friends on another server, a largely populated server aswell which is a lovely change from Vashj, hardly see anyone else there, so Ghostlands was a bit overwhelming! Also nice to be alliance again, cannot for the life of me remember where anything is, and of course with Deathwing blowing stuff up, doesn't help much!


Would like to spend some more time on her this week, but we shall see!


Kaitz~
Current Pet Total: 444

No comments:

Post a Comment