Click below to subscribe !

Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Happy Halloween everyone!

I know I'm a day late but I was out last night and didn't have chance to post, sorry!

Sadly us brits don't celebrate Halloween very well. Every year I make some lovely treats in the form of cupcakes and my infamous ghost shaped meringues (sort of forgot to take a picture before we ate those, sorry!)


My mum also found some halloween themed pasta which was amazing, little pumpkins, bats and spiders with a nice spicy sauce. Yum!

This year I have managed to carve some Nightmare before Christmas themed pumpkins too which was alot of fun. I carved Oogie Boogie and my bf carved Jack. Halloween continues until Saturday night for us also, when we venture out to a party, so it feels great to be celebrating for more than one day like we usually do. No doubt I will post pictures of my costume on Twitter so watch out for that.




In game, there's not much new going on with Hallows End, I did manage to get my Sinister Squashling to level 25 though! I wasn't lucky enough, again, with the Headless Horseman's mount, was really hoping this would be my year. Theres always next year.. or the year after that..right?

I have taken some screenshots from around Azeroth of some of the better placed Hallow's End decorations that amuse me each year. Enjoy!



Queueing to use the bank!




Witch pumpkin outside the Reagents shop in Dalaran.




Kaitz~


4 comments:

  1. Oogie Boogie looks awesome. I carved my pumpkin to look like Jack last year. This year Halloween crept up on me so I wasn't prepared and hence lack a pumpkin :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww noo! You'll have to go big next Halloween to make up for this year :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween. I love your carved pumpkins and your skull tree is suitably spooky too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love halloween, I had to hold myself back when buying decorations!

      Delete