Click below to subscribe !

Monday 4 November 2013

IntPiPoMo 2013

What is IntPiPoMo 2013?

Well November is National Novel Writing Month, usually known as NaNoWriMo and the writing target is 50,000 words. Angelya, over at Revive & Rejuvenate, wanted to celebrate this but not through writing, but via WoW screenshots. Thankfully its not 50,000, its 50 screenshots to be posted in the 30 days in November.

IntPiPoMo has ran for a few years and I distinctly remember Jojo from over at Admiring Azeroth taking part in this event. This year she is running the show and I jumped at the chance to take part in a great community event.

Head on over to Admiring Azeroth and comment on the IntPiPoMo post to register for being involved this month!

Now I need to go through my many MANY screenshots and get some great shots put together.

Kaitz~

2 comments:

  1. I reckon it was the first community thing I did after starting blogging :) thanks for the little promo. P.S. Liking the blog background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope alot more people join in!

      Delete