Click below to subscribe !

Thursday 15 August 2013

What's in the box?

Last night, I had a sudden urge to check out our black market auction house to find only one item available:



As you can see, I placed a bid, sort of thinking it would go a lot higher anyway and that I would get my money back in the mail in a few minutes.  Well no actually, I went and won it didn't I??! Saw in my chat box I had won, and was instantly nervous. I posted I had won it on my broadcast for all my battlenet friends to see and the spams immediately started, 'What's in it?!' 'What did you get?!!!!' I have heard of people being bitterly disappointed when they open it for example on their DK to find HC healer cloth bracers which is no use to them what so ever and losing out on thousands of gold. I had a horrible feeling that was about to happen but opened it and was thankfully rewarded rather than duped.


A lovely upgrade for my priest! Sure there is some hit on them, but reforging is my friend and I wouldn't be able to get anything close in LFR, so I was extremely pleased. Another point I must make is that THANK GOD I bid on it via my priest, otherwise I would have been so so gutted for my Deathknight to get these.

At 17k, that is pretty cheap, especially when chatting to friends about how much I paid. Jojo from Admiring Azeroth was telling me they go for way way more on her server and another friend was saying 100k+ and there is no WAY I would chance that amount of gold incase it turned out to be  brawler's guild invite for something, I would be so mad!

So on this note, I have some questions for my readers. If you could please comment on this post to give me a better idea of how much people on your server pay for such a box, and if you were able to find out what they got in it to see if it was worth it? Most of the people I have spoke to have been gutted with the contents but I would love to hear a story where people were greatly rewarded!

Kaitz~


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I haven't actually bid on one yet. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :> Never say never on bidding on one! Might contain something amazing!

      Delete
  2. I think you should go buy a lottery ticket with that luck! Congratulations! On my server I've only heard moaning from people getting stuff like an elwynn lamb in their container.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch, for 17k that would be pretty painful to see from one of those boxes!

      Delete
  3. I'm too scared to bid on those things! Nice Kaitz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared too! Won't be bidding on one for a good while, until my nerve returns perhaps XD

      Delete