Click below to subscribe !

Saturday 29 September 2012

New pets! New pets! New pets!

 Well I finally got round to Pet Battling, which in all is AWESOME!!!! So like pokemon, a fantastic effort from blizzard has clearly been put into this. The main thing to get your head around is which type of pet will be great against another, and I havent totally mastered that yet, but I think that will definately come with time, and having a static team will also help that.

I havent finalised my team as of yet, theres plenty of achievements to do for leveling a number of pets before I fully decide on which are my main three.

In a single sitting I managed to capture 25 new pets, which I think is pretty good going for just starting out with it, and it brings me ever closer to the next pet collection goal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment