Click below to subscribe !

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Weekly Goals 28/08-03/09 The Results!

It's that time of the week again and time also to see whether I have met my WoW goals for the week.

Here's a quick reminder of what tasks I set myself this week:

5 more pets to level 25
5 more pets upgraded
Get my hunter to level 80
 Valor Capped on both my Priest and Deathknight

 and the results? 100%! Wahooooo :D

5 more pets to level 25

I have surpassed my goal of 5 and ended up with 9 new level 25 pets! Really really pleased! I have especially been wanting to get my Baneling pet up to level 25, so he now joins the level 25 club.

5 more pets upgraded

For this one I stuck with my goal of 5, and not all were upgraded using Flawless stones either. I have had a little luck with looking for some wild pets that needed upgrading, to continue my quest to get all to blue quality. With finally capturing a rare Grassland Hopper from Townlong and then a Jungle Grub and Mei Li Sparkler from Krasarang,brought my total to 5. I am now complete in Townlong for upgrading to rare quality pets too! Good times!

Get my hunter to level 80 

With some greatly appreciated help from a friend boosting me through the Northrend arena quests, I speeded my way from 78-80 in approx 1 hour and therefore met my goal of getting to level 80.


Valor Capped on both my Priest and Deathknight

Now this is the goal I thought I would never get, but I am very proud to say I have done it! I now have 3k valor points on my Deathknight and just over 2k on my Priest. I kinda forgot though that the patch is hitting on Sept 10th, not tomorrow, so I spent 1k on my Deathknight on upgrading a couple of pieces. I can then have next week to cap and be ready for the patch :>

Speaking of 5.4, I am giving myself a 1-2 week break from my goals, just so I can enjoy the new content at my own pace without thinking I need to do pet battles dailies or level an alt. This next week will probably be spent capping valor again, and also farming materials to try and make some much needed cash.

Kaitz~

No comments:

Post a Comment